Making Impressions Count: White Paper on Mobile Viewability
At Millennial Media, we live and breathe our mission of making mobile simple for our partners. Most recently that mission came to life in our announcement of Millennial Media’s 100% viewability guarantee.
But a quick search on viewability—and mobile viewability in particular—will prove there’s still a fair amount of confusion around the topic. That’s why we created this white paper to bring industry perspective and insight on the topic.
Our report aims to demystify mobile viewability and delves into:
- The state of mobile viewability: the current condition as it relates to mobile viewability and the major shift underway in how publishers and advertisers transact
- Why viewability is a challenge today: the technical and business challenges that are preventing 100% viewability in media buys today
- The who’s who of viewability: major associations and governing bodies working to solve viewability along with current viewability definitions and standards
- How publishers and developers can help: key tips to help publishers and developers make their ads more viewable
- Millennial Media’s viewability guarantee for advertisers: how mobile can become the most addressable, measurable, transparent, and trustworthy medium in advertising — and why our 100% viewability guarantee is paving the way
Millennial Media is the leading mobile ad marketplace, making mobile simple for the world’s top brands, app developers, and mobile web publishers. The company's data and technology assets enable advertisers to connect with target audiences at scale, while driving monetization for publisher and developer partners. AOL acquired Millennial Media on October 23, 2015. Millennial Media boosts AOL's global, mobile capabilities and scale across ONE by AOL for advertisers and agencies, and offers the most attractive monetization platform for app developers.